YIFY Subtitles – Free Subtitles for YIFY Movies and Tv Series
YIFY (YIFY Subtitles) movies, often known as YTS, is a well-known movie torrent site that specializes in HD 720p and 1080p video downloads with minimal file sizes.
Your downloaded YIFY movies may come with no subtitles. We’ll show you how to free download and add subtitles to YIFY movies in this article.
Subtitles YIFY – YIFY Subtitles
You’ve downloaded several international movies from the YIFY/YTS website and intend to view them in your spare time.
You may find it irritating because some movies do not include subtitles, causing you to be unable to understand what you’re seeing and therefore spoiling the experience to some level.
Aside from this, there are numerous more reasons why people desire to download YIFY Subs for YIFY movies, such as learning a foreign language.
So, where can you get YIFY subtitles and how can you utilize them in YIFY movies?
How to Get YIFY Movie Subtitles
The following are the processes for downloading YIFY movie subtitles:
- Go to YTS Sub and use the search box to find the name of the movie subtitle you wish to download.
- Select the subtitle you require from the list of all subtitles on the lower page.
- Right-click the subtitle line and select Download Subtitle, then save the file.
- Get iFunia Video Converter and install it.
- Drag the video to which you want to add subtitles into the software. Files can be added in bunches.
- Navigate to the video editing panel and add the subtitle file to the video there. SRT, ASS, and SSA subtitle formats are supported.
- When you press the convert button, the software will begin adding subtitles to your movies.
If you wish to add subtitles to YIFY movies on your Windows PC, you must find a Windows tool that works similarly to iFunia, such as Any Video Converter or VideoProc.
How to Insert YIFY Subtitles into a Video
Here are the methods for adding subtitles to a video:
- Download and install the Format Factory installer from its official website.
- Launch the software and select the desired output format.
- Select Add File to load the movie that is missing subtitles.
- Next, navigate to Output Settings.
- From the Video Setting box, select the Additional Subtitle option from the list. Then, to add the subtitle file, touch on the dots.
- To save the changes, click the OK button.
- To save the movie, navigate to a new folder.
- Then, press the OK button once more to begin hardcoding subtitles into the movie.
These are the steps for adding subtitles to a video.
FAQ – People also ask
How do I get subtitles on YIFY? How to Download YIFY Subtitles
- Firstly, open the YIFY Subtitles website in the browser.
- Then, type the movie name in the search bar and hit the Enter key.
- After that, click on the movie poster to get the detailed page.
- Lastly, scroll down this page and you can find the movie subtitles available in various languages including English, Arabic, etc.
Where to Download Subtitles for a Movie or TV Show
- YIFY Subtitles
How can I add subtitles to a movie that I’ve downloaded?
It’s simple: copy the title of the movie you downloaded, paste it into Google, and search for “subs” or “subtitles.” This initial hit will most likely be fine.
Make sure the name of your movie and the name of your subtitle file are the same. You must also save your subtitles in the same folder as your movie.
Here is a list of websites for subtitles download for absolutely free.
- Subtitle Seeker
- English Subtitles
- YIFY Subtitles