www.mygenesiscredit.com Registration and Payment – How to Use My Genesis Credit Card | www mygenesiscredit com
If you’re looking for information on www.mygenesiscredit.com Payment, here is the place to be. You can pay your Genesis credit card online, over the phone, by MoneyGram, or even through the mail.
To pay my Genesis credit card bill online, log in to your Genesis account and navigate to the Bill Pay section near the top of the page.
You will also be required to supply a bank account, as well as the amount and date of your payment. Despite the fact that there are various options for accessing your Genesis credit Payment.
A Genesis credit account is a private label program that can be utilized only at the retailer(s) listed in your Account Agreement.
Through point-of-sale relationships with top merchants, the firm creates private-label credit cards, while its Indigo and Milestone brands create non-prime MastercardTM accounts. These financial solutions assist underrepresented people in obtaining the money they require and deserve.
How Do I Make Use of My Genesis Credit Card?
You can use your Genesis credit card anywhere Mastercard is accepted. Alternatively, depending on the Genesis credit card you have, you may only use it at the specific shop with which your card is associated.
Here are some places where you can use your Genesis Credit card
Credit Cards for the Genesis Store
The Genesis credit card cannot be used outside of the store for which it was designed. For example, the Home Depot Store Credit Card is only valid at Home Depot.
Genesis Mastercard Credit Cards
Because the Genesis Mastercard is accepted everywhere, it can be used everywhere. The Indigo Mastercard for Less Than Perfect Credit and the Milestone Mastercard – Bad Credit Considered are two examples of these Mastercards. Based on your creditworthiness, both levy annual fees of up to $99 each year.
Website for the Genesis Credit Card
www.mygenesiscredit.com is the website for the Genesis credit card (www mygenesiscredit com). You can use the website to make a payment or to change your account details.
http://www.mygenesiscredit.com/ – http://www mygenesiscredit com/
How Do I Make an Online Payment on My Genesis Credit Card?
To pay your Genesis credit card online, sign in to your account on the Genesis website and complete the bill pay portion near the top of the page. You will also bring your bank account information and the amount you wish to pay.
What is the procedure for repaying my Genesis loan?
You can pay via phone services offered by the vendor, ACI. You will be prepared with your Genesis account and banking information. To utilize this service, there is a convenience fee of.95 per payment.
Genesis Credit works with which bank?
The Genesis credit card is issued by First Electronic Bank and can be used at participating Serta and Comfort retail and online establishments in the United States.
What exactly are Genesis FS Card Services?
Private-label credit cards are created through the company’s point-of-sale partnerships with top merchants, and non-prime MastercardTM accounts are created through their Indigo and Milestone brands. These financial solutions assist underrepresented people in obtaining the money they require and deserve.
What Is the Process for Cancelling My Genesis Credit Card?
You have the option to cancel your account at any time by writing to Bankcard Services.
What payment alternatives do I have?
Save time and money by having your monthly payment deducted automatically from your bank account. To enroll, choose one of the following options:
- Log in now and enroll to begin setting up your recurring payments right away, or
- Call us at 84-GENESIS-7 (844-363-7477), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern, or send us an email.
- Print, fill out and return the AutoPay enrollment form.
Payments Made Only Once
You can make one-time payments using your GENESISFINANCEUSA.COM account.
Please see the choices below for mailing a payment to us. Include both your money and the remit coupon. If you don’t have a remit coupon, please write your account number on the check.
- Retail Customers – Please write your account number on the check
Regular Mail Address
P.O. Box 650805 Dallas,
- Overnight Mail
1501 North Plano Rd, Suite 100
Richardson, TX 75081
IMPORTANT: Refer to the “Payoffs and Titles” item below for the retail payback check mailing address.
Customers on lease should write their account number on the check.
- Regular Mail Address
Genesis Finance P.O.
Dallas, TX 75266-0891
- Overnight Mail
1501 North Plano Rd, Suite 100
Richardson, TX 75081
IMPORTANT: Refer to the “Payoffs and Titles” category below for lease payoff checks to purchase your leased vehicle.
- Call 84-GENESIS-7 for an automated phone system (844-363-7477). Please have your Genesis account and financial information readily available. To use this service, there is a $3.95 convenience fee per payment.
- To speak with a live representative, dial 84-GENESIS-7 (844-363-7477). Please have your Genesis account and financial information readily available. To utilize this service, there is a convenience fee of $7.95 per payment.
- Our vendor, ACI, provides pay by phone services. ACI’s Terms & Conditions are available on their website.
Person to Person
Western Union (WU)
To find a location, call (800) 325-6000.
To process your payment, Western Union will need the following information:
Make payment to Genesis Finance
City code: Hyundai
State code: CA
To find a location, call (800) 926-9400. To process your payment, MoneyGram will need the following information:
Enter Code: 3814
Recipient Code: 3814
You will be charged a convenience fee by Western Union or MoneyGram for these services. A portion of this fee may be retained by Genesis Finance. Please refer to your billing statement if you are using one of our “cash only” locations to ensure you have the correct account number and codes.
With a Credit Card
It is not feasible to pay your bill directly with Genesis Finance using a credit card. You can, however, pay using a Visa or MasterCard with Western Union Quick Collect. There are fees and restrictions.
Call (800) 634-3422 to use Western Union Quick Collect. Please have your Genesis Finance account number and the following payee information available:
Genesis Finance is the payee.
Hyundai is the city code.
CA is the state code.
There is a cost for using this service.
Is it possible to postpone a payment?
Genesis Finance does not accept mailed post-dated checks. Online or over-the-phone payments made using a bank account and routing number may be post-dated. It should be noted that ATM/debit card payments cannot be post-dated.
Can someone else make a payment on my account?
Any individual can make a payment on a Genesis Finance account if they are an authorized signer on the bank account utilized. Individuals must submit their Genesis Finance account number, payment information, and the amount they intend to pay.
Is there a set minimum or maximum for one-time payments?
- Pay Online or Using an Automated Phone System: The minimal amount is one dollar. The most that can be handled at one time is $25,000
- Pay by Phone with a Live Representative: $1 is the minimum amount. The most money that can be processed at once is $2,999.99.
How long does it take for a payment to be credited to my account?
Payments made online, via the automated phone system, or over the phone with a live phone person will post to your Genesis Finance account on the set scheduled date if received before 8 p.m. Eastern time on any day.
Payments received after 8 p.m. Eastern Time will be credited to your account the following business day. It may take up to 24 hours from the date of posting for the payment to appear in your online payment history.
My payment has been sent to my Genesis Finance account, however, it has not yet been drawn from my bank account. Why is this the case?
Your money may take up to 5-7 days to appear in your bank account. If you have any questions about your bank account, please contact your bank or financial institution.
Inadvertently, I made a double payment. Can I get a refund?
The duplicate payment will be credited to your next month’s payment automatically. Please send the following information to (844) 309-3167 if you desire a refund:
- A written refund request that includes your Genesis Finance account number, first and last name, and the amount to be reimbursed.
- Bank, credit union, or other financial institution or payment vendor statement(s) demonstrating that both payments were deducted or made
- If the duplicate payment causes your bank account to overdraw, a letter on company letterhead from your bank or financial institution stating that they will not deny or reverse the payments.
- You will not be reimbursed for any fees incurred as a result of making a payment.
Please anticipate up to 15 business days for your refund check to be mailed from the original posting date.
Where can I look up my payment history online?
To view your payment history, follow these steps:
- Access your GENESISFINANCEUSA.COM account.
- Select Payments
- Click the View History button.
Why was my overpayment or excess payment added to my usual monthly payment?
Overpayments on an account are automatically applied and appear as a credit against your monthly payment. Please be aware that if there are fees owed on your account, any excess funds are applied first to the fees, and any remaining funds are applied to the account’s principal balance. Please call Customer Service at 84-GENESIS-7 if you have any questions (844-363-7477).
Can I refinance my Genesis Finance account?
At the moment, Genesis Finance does not provide refinancing.
Can I set up my recurring payment to be more (or less) than my monthly payment?
You may set up your automatic payment to be greater than your usual monthly payment amount, but not less than your regular payment amount.
How long does it take for regular payments to become active?
Recurring payments must be established at least three business days before the next due date. Payments received after 8 p.m. Eastern Time on any day will be posted to your account the following business day.
Why am I unable to set up a regular payment for my account?
You may be unable to schedule an automatic payment for the following reasons:
- You have less than two payments left on your account.
- Your account could be overdue. After you’ve brought the account up to date, you can set up a recurring payment.
- There could have been several returned payments. After three consecutive on-time payments, you may be eligible to resume using automatic payments.
- Make a One-Time Payment or Contact Us for additional information.
Can I update my recurring payment schedule or bank account information?
You can update or cancel your AutoPay schedule or settings at any time by going to our website’s Payments area and saving your changes.
Why did my recurring payment setting draft my regular monthly amount when I owed a different amount?
Unless you discontinue AutoPay, the payment amount set will be drafted until the AutoPay schedule expires. You can cancel your AutoPay either online or by phone.
Will my regular payment be terminated automatically when my contract expires or when I pay off my vehicle?
No. After you put it up, the recurring payment schedule will continue to draft the payment amount you specify until the designated end date, unless you cancel it. It is advised that you set up recurring payments for the duration of your contract’s initial term. It is also your obligation to cancel any recurring payments set up by a dealership, a third-party bill-pay provider, or your financial institution.
What can I do if I’m having financial difficulties?
Customers who are eligible may seek a one-month payment delay on our website. Please click here for more information and to submit your request.
Why didn’t my regular payment go through as planned?
AutoPay may fail to draft for any of the reasons listed below:
- A payment was tried but failed: Check your bank statement to see if the money was received. If your bank reversed the payment, please contact them.
- Your recurring payment was set to expire on the following date: An email will be sent to the email address specified during the recurring payment schedule setup process prior to the end of any recurring payment plan. Examine your email inbox, including the junk or spam folder, to see if an email was received.
- Your recurring payment plan has been terminated.
Contact your dealership, bank, or other third-party bill-pay services if your recurring payment schedule was set up through them. Contact Us for further information if your regular payment plan was set up with Genesis Finance.