32-inch TV Prices in Nigeria (2022)
If you’re looking for a new 32-inch television but don’t have a certain brand in mind, you should expect to be stressed out while you try to find one that meets your needs. There are numerous television brands on the market today, with the 32-inch television being the most popular. There are numerous varieties and brands to choose from.
32-inch TV Prices in Nigeria
This post looks at the most popular television brands available in Nigeria today and how much their 32-inch televisions cost to help you compare pricing and varieties of 32-inch TVs.
Today’s prices for 32-inch televisions in Nigeria – 32-inch TV Prices in Nigeria Today
The most popular televisions on the market are 32-inch models. They are available in a variety of display styles and designs.
Prices for 32-inch televisions from some of the most popular and sought-after brands on the market today are listed below.
Hisense 32 Inches Television: 32-inch TV Prices in Nigeria
- Hisense 32 Inches LED HD Television – N50, 000 – N58, 000
- Hisense 32 Inches Smart HD LED Television – N75, 000 – N82, 000
Samsung 32 Inches Television
- Samsung 32 Inches LED HD Television – N59, 000 – N68, 000
- Samsung 32 Inches Smart Ultra-Slim Full HD Television/ power saving – N78, 000 – N85, 000
LG 32 Inches Television
- LG 32 Inches LED HD Television – N60, 000 – N70, 000
- LG 32 inches HD LED Satellite Battery Television – N105, 000 – N120, 000
- JVC 32 Inches Smart HD LED Television – N74, 000 – N86, 000
Sony 32 Inches Television
- Sony 32 Inches LED HD Television – N88, 000 – N95, 000
Amani 32 Inches Television
- Amani 32 Inches LED HD Television – N45, 000 – N53, 000
- Amani 32 Inches Smart HD LED Television – N70, 000 – N76, 000
Panasonic 32 Inches Television
- Panasonic 32 Inches LED HD Television – N61, 000 – N72, 000
Haier Thermocool 32 Inches Television
- Haier Thermocool 32 Inches LED HD Television – N60, 000 – N70, 000
- Haier Thermocool 32 Inches Smart HD LED Television – N86, 000 – N98, 000
Sharp 32 Inches Television
- Sharp 32 Inches LED HD Television – N68, 000 – N75, 000
- Sharp 32 Inches Smart HD LED Television – N83, 000 – N92, 000
Scanfrost 32 Inches Television
- Scanfrost 32 Inches LED HD Television – N61, 000 – N72, 000
Bruhm 32 Inches Television
- Bruhm 32 Inches LED HD Television – N48, 000 – N57, 000
- Bruhm 32 Inches Smart HD LED Television – N72, 000 – N80, 000
Royal 32 Inches Television
- Royal 32 Inches LED HD Television – N38, 000 – N48, 000
- Royal 32 Inches Smart HD LED Television – N54, 000 – N70, 000
JVC 32 Inches Television
- JVC 32 Inches LED HD Television – N68, 000 – N75, 000
- JVC 32 Inches Smart HD LED Television – N83, 000 – N92, 000
Damatek 32 Inches Television
- Damatek 32 Inches LED HD Television – N38, 000 – N48, 000
TLC 32 Inches Television
- TLC 32 Inches LED HD Television – N48, 000 – N57, 000
- TLC 32 Inches Smart HD LED Television – N72, 000 – N80, 000
Maxi 32 Inches Television
- Maxi 32 Inches LED HD Television – N55, 000 – N65, 000
Dexter 32 Inches Television
- Dexter 32 Inches LED HD Television – N38, 000 – N48, 000
32-inch TV Prices in Nigeria
The prices given above are accurate and come from a variety of sources in the current market
However, because the prices of electronic goods are not very constant at the time, it is still vital for potential purchasers to confirm the costs of these televisions before purchasing them.
The fluctuation in pricing is due to the fluctuation in the currency exchange rate.
Other factors, such as the location and time of purchase, might influence the price of televisions.
It’s also worth noting that device costs tend to rise around the holidays, especially near the end of the year.
The location is another prevalent issue. In places like Lagos and Abuja, 32-inch televisions, like most other electronic gadgets, are more expensive than in the rest of the country.
When purchasing a 32-inch television display, there are a few things to keep in mind.
The display is one of the first things you should think about when purchasing a television. This is as significant as many other factors in this situation. Different display kinds are available on televisions. If you want a TV with great picture quality, you should choose a Full-HD 1080p TV. The 720p HD-Ready TVs are also acceptable, but their display is not as clear as the former.
Although many of the less expensive models are capable of 720p HD. As a result, you’ll have to explore the second option.
Now that you’ve established the first fact, it’s time to consider the second. You should make an estimate of how much you are willing to spend on television and try to keep to it as much as feasible. 32-inch televisions come in a variety of styles and pricing ranges. One can be had for as little as N30,000.00 and as much as N100,000. As a result, it is critical to set a budget for how much you want to spend and to strive as hard as possible to stay to it.
Brand – Whether you like it or not, your company’s brand matters. Some businesses have firmly established themselves among the finest in the market, while others are still finding their footing. If you’ve decided on a brand, learn everything you can about the company’s products. Read user reviews to determine whether the brand is worth your money. The review will provide you with an accurate picture of what you may expect from the products.
Things to Consider When Buying 32-inch Television
One of the first things you should consider when buying your television is the display. This is as important as many other considerations here. Televisions come in different display types. If you are looking to get one with amazing display quality, then you’d be looking at getting a Full-HD 1080p TV. The 720p HD-Ready TVs are also okay, but they are not as crystal in terms of the display as the former. Although many of the cheaper variants are 720p HD ready. This means you’d have to go to the second consideration.
With the first already established, the second factor you should look at is your pocket. You need to estimate how much you are ready to spend on television and try as much as possible to stick to that. However, there are many types and classes of 32-inch and they vary heavily in price. You can get one for as low as N30, 000 and as high as over N100, 000. Hence, it is essential to put a budget for how much you want to spend and try as much as you can to stick with it.
Whether you accept it or not, brand matters. There are some brands that have established themselves among the very best in the industry while some others are still finding their feet. If you have identified a brand to go for, read as much as you can about the brand’s products. Finally, read customer reviews and decide for yourself whether the brand is worth it. The review will give you a proper insight into what to expect from the products.